While most of you are probably loving your morning coffee, what do you feel about Money?
Should you love it, fear it or be indifferent towards it?
First of all, let's talk about some of the factors that may influence your feelings on if you love your money:
- Your upbringing and interactions with family members
- The type of friends you have & area you up in
- Perceptions of the wealthy vs. poor
- Exposure to the media & discussions around this
- Which industry you work in and the type of people you work for / with
Considering the above, these are a few of the factors that may affect the your relationship with money
Let's get to the question then, is loving your money the answer?
If you don't love your money, bit-coin, gold or any financial instrument of exchange, someone else will - Money Glee Original
Using the above quote, it's potentially controversial and implying that yes loving your money is the answer however let's break it down below:
- To start money is emotionless & it is us who attach the emotion to the topic
- It is generally not evil, this is people who are using it as a tool for "good" or "evil"
- If you're not paying attention to your health, career, business, relationships or money, it is likely that you may not reach the destination you'd intend on
- By unlocking & loving money you can then give back much more than what you like could have without money
While the above may mention that money is something we could love, this does not mean it should consume us.
Money is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it’s greedy or loving - Dan Millman
While it is great to be aware & conscious of what is going on with your money, do this & then let it go!
What are your thoughts on loving money?
What has influenced your relationship with money?
What other things are important in your life?
We'd love for you to like, comment, share & let us know anything we can help you with in helping you move forward with your Money Mindset. Remember to live your Money Glee!