Have you ever simply wanted to skip straight to the answer?
If you didn't say yes there, perhaps you're a robot ;)! In all seriousness though, the way we live is driven by our habits. Our money, health, relationships and work environments boil down to generally small processes rather than one big moment.
Darren Hardy, former publisher of a small magazine you may have heard of called Success is a firm believer in the power of habits and the process.
Why it's vital to focus on the process:
- You will be able to take a step back and see where you "failed" giving you the opportunity to improve upon or as some say succeed
- As per above if you don't understand the process you have little to no chance or understanding why you got the outcome you did
- While a process may sound boring and too scientific, it means you can then focus on having fun and being innovative although still sticking to the goal in mind
Challenges with not following the process
- You're relying more on luck rather than following a method
- You'll often end up working harder rather than smarter
- As a result of working harder it will likely take you longer to reach your "success" point
Sure we acknowledge that "luck" does and will play a part in getting to any answer you reach in life however the more you can boil you decisions down to a process and understanding the habit behind you behaviour the more likely you'll be to "succeed"
To take a look at why we should follow a process rather than simply looking for answers, here's Mr Hardy himself!
What are your habits and process around Money and approach to life?
Which areas do you see that you can improve?
How do you see you will improve in these areas?
Thanks for stopping by, pop us a comment below, we'd love to hear from you. Remember to live your Money Glee!