Have you ever considered that it's too late to start saving for your future (rather than retirement), travel, learn a new skill etc? If you believe this to be true then you probably shouldn't continue on with this blog (kidding, hopefully we can help you in all aspects of your life) however we'd ask you to question why it is that you feel it's too late?
5 reasons why it's not too late for you!
- We have teams or experts that can help us cut the learning curve - There is a lot of access to information including things like YouTube you can cut the time required to learn most things. It is important to verify or test the information you're consuming though
- With technology there even great ability to create abundance - Similar to the above, with the advancement of the internet and things like RoboAdvisers, technology may be able to help you by reducing the amount of time required up-front
- We're living longer - On average, we're living longer. Through the elimination of diseases, introduction of new and alternative medicines our lifespans are being extended, giving you more time to get started and achieve all of your goals
- We have the power to choose our mindset - Sure unfortunately a time machine has not been invented yet one of the things we have a large amount of control over is our mindset, approach and philosophy. Choosing and changing your attitude will likely make the world of difference
- You're still breathing - Sounds cheesy although if you're still breathing you probably still have the opportunity to make a start on all of the above tool, tips and tactics. Sure while you may not 100% achieve all of what you want, imagine if someone like Steve Jobs stopped due to thinking he'd missed the boat.
What are your thoughts on if it's too late to start?
Did this help you? If so, please share!
If you like what you're seeing here subscribe, like, comment and share.
Thanks and remember to Live your Money Glee!